Subject: Alpha channel
From: "Dinko Cepak" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 1995 21:31:47 +0000

Hi there !!!

Does anyone out there knows how to export picture from LW 4.0
with alpha channel in it so that i can import that anim in to Adobe
Premiere and have alpha matte under transparency option for
that clip.......or.......any comfortable way to do something similar 
to that between LW and Premiere ???BTW what`s the difference
beetween  HIIP .TGA and 32.TGA format......

====>>>.............................................<<<====
[email-masked]
Savska.163....................http://www.hrt.com.hr/~dcepak
41310.Ivanic-Grad....................Tel:+385.(0)44.683.475
Croatia..............................Fax:+385.(0)44.683.475
====>>>.............................................<<<====
--
"Dinko Cepak" <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]